1. Issues/subjects to be discussed
– Research direction correct? (artist did/ endangered species)
– 5 kinds of vertebrates, will select one from each group
– outcomes – installation that interactive with audience
2. Issues/subjects discussed:
– Andy Warhol did similar topic before, it is supportive to what I am developing
– what my project could do to the society/ narrative of the endangered species.
– artpiece could talk about panda without its image and shape~ go beyond?!
– sustainability is also important in my project
3. Actions to be taken:
– Research on A.W. ‘s endangered species, concepts and reason behind
– unplug? Step back? And revise my concept. Not only making something with
animals’ shape. It can be abstract.
– go beyond the reason…..preventing human behaviour instead of memorizing
– begin to make something besides keep researching
– proposal get revised on 16 Oct, 2013
4. Student’s comments/notes
– those important wordings: Sustainability/ go beyond/ unplug~
need to digest through research and developing process.